Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bill gone up by £50!!

Gone onto the virgin app to pay the bill which should be £17.99 and it's telling me it's nearly £65!! I've had no communication off virgin to say there's an increase because no way am I paying that for fibre!! Tried to get through on the phone its ri...

Waddy35 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending the service advice please

I need to end my virginmedia service as I am moving but virgin seems to have a reputation for making it difficult and irksome to cancel and I am a bit concerned. I wondered if anyone had any tips or advice to make it a bit less painful/time-consuming...

julioo by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text

This morning I received this text. It's actually from Virgin cos I had one the other week about an unpaid bill which wasn't the case. I spoke to someone and they sent a link which came exactly as the spam one. Today I've got this.. Hi, it’s Virgin Me...

Resolved! Can't contact anyone from Virgin

I have received an email to say my Essentials package is finishing soon and I should start a chat to renew it. I tried clicking on 'Start Chat' on my laptop but it keeps throwing me back to the previous page. So I scanned the QR code on my phone. I g...

pinkywoo by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price rise

On 250mb broadband and phone and the cost has gone up to £64 a month  ..can we get a discount or will be seriously thinking of leaving virgin .. have been with virgin since  it was originally ntl 

kemalibs by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent for Credit reporting correction

Hello, I am chasing for a correction to my credit report on this virgin media account as this is affecting my mortgage application. Please can I have someone escalate this for me please. This is urgent. Thanks my email address [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INF...

mayowa by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered yesterday, changed mind?

Hi, hopefully someone can help me...I ordered online yesterday to switch to Virgin...but after reading all the horror stories on getting Virgin installed or cancelled I've changed my mind, how do I go about cancelling it completely, Thank you 

Toyotakd by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos