cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find my contract details?

El-d
Tuning in

Web pages just keep sending me round in a loop, the chat is useless and gets stuck in a loop trying to get me to sign in and confirm.
Just trying to find out how long I have on my contract and details.
Thnaks,

El-d

9 REPLIES 9

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @El-d 👋.

Thanks for reaching out, apologies you are having issues in obtaining your contract details. If you are looking on a web browser on a computer. The moment you log in, your first page will have your bill present and then opposite your service status. In the billing written in blue, underlined it should say "view contract", then another page will open with your current contract with the end date.

Let me know how you get on. 

Sabrina

El-d
Tuning in

Doesn't have Bill on first page. I can click on the menu option and it gives me Billing option but nowhere does it have View Contract.

El-d
Tuning in

it also just gets stuck in a loop when I click on View Bill,, select broadband and it takes me back to the account options to view bill etc,

Hi @El-d 👋.

Not a problem. Let's get you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try here:

https://ebill2.virginmedia.com/ebill3/ViewContract.xhtml

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Grumpy_Bob
Tuning in

Yep, pretty useless. Over the last week or so I have tried about 5 times to look at the contract renewal details for my Virgin media account and it has EVERY TIME taken me to a page that states "Oops! Something went wrong!". How about, for a start, you (Virgin Media)  cut out the childish, cutesy language ("Oops", **bleep**!) and get on with sorting out issues! I have recently suffered a bereavement and need to get my broadband contrat/supplier sorted out ASAP with the MINIMUM of hassle. And, on current form, Virgin Media are, most certainly, NOT helping with this!

Hey Grumpy_Bob,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account at the moment. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

martin72
On our wavelength

This is just a dirty underhand way to keep you in your contract by this disgusting excuse of a company,i want out of my contract before it renews as i am sure it is almost up for renewal but i cant find the part to view contract.i will just take them to court if it goes into a new contract as i do not wish to keep my contract with these dirty money grabing toe rags,its because Branson needs the money 

Hi Martin72 👋 welcome back to community! Thanks for joining this thread. Sorry to hear your concerns about your contract. 

You should be able to view your contract in My VM 👉 virg.in/myVM in the section for your Bills and documents. 

If it's not appearing there, we can send you a PM to confirm a few account details and re-send you a copy. (Along with confirming any start/end dates you may need. 

Once your fixed term contract ends, the discounts applied for this agreed period will end too and so your price will see an  increase on your monthly package costs. We don't just cancel your services without your knowledge or consent, so you then go onto a monthly rolling price until a new contract is agreed or a disconnection is requested. 

We also can't start a new contract without your knowledge - you would need to request this, have new contract documents generated which are signed and consented to ahead of us processing any change. 

I will send you a PM to confirm your current contract details and get this re-sent out to you if needed. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly