Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

How to track a complaint

How do you track an open complaint?  When I try to check via https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/complaints, it just takes me to the page where you submit a new complaint

coxley by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get anywhere with customer service

Hello,Is anyone else having issues getting anywhere with customer services on queries or issues?I have tried in vein for 4 hours yesterday and another 1.5 hours today to get a contract issue resolved with VM customer service, I'm getting nowhere. The...

LGRAH by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

April 2024 Price Hikes

Hi folksI recently received an email from Virgin informing me of a price hike in April 2024, no doubt it will be an obscene increase.I need to discuss a: what the new cost will be and b: how to go about cancelling my Virgin contract (it'll be the end...

Still Receiving Paper Bills

In December after upgrading to Gig 1 Fibre, I had requested no paper bills, the customer support definitely said they have turned off paper bills for me, since then I have been charged for 3 paper bills, and please do not give me instructions on how ...

JinHui by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges

Since upgrading my package around 7 months ago Virgin have failed every month to get my bill right.They credit me £10 then next month charge me for it all over againTotally fed up with speaking to the call centre staff, either incompetent or liars.Wi...

DaveM14 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Virgin media order Status

Hello,  Last week I upgraded my virgin media to a new contract with Gig1 Fibre Broadband and tv. It has been a week now and i have yet to receive anything about when I will receive my new equipment and when my services will start. When i go to the li...

Unable to add My Virgin Media Account

Hi,I had two Virgin Media accounts under the same email address. I tried to go to My Profile and add these two accounts, but after providing the required information, I got a "Customer not found" message. I also wanted to delete the old account, what...

vick1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Been charged activation fee?

Hi there,  1Gbit customer here. Spoke with tech help as I was having issues with wifi speed and after many times chasing I was sent a hub 5 (something I was promised when I first signed up to Virgin media but that’s a whole different argument) I was ...

How long for upgrade

Recently upgraded speed from 250 to 500 package. Got email saying roughing 6th Feb for upgrade. Still sitting at 250 on 7th Jan..  current hub 3.0 wifi doesn't work, will I be sent a new hub??