cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Coverage in North Norfolk

Paweagle
Joining in

Can anyone help me with where Virgin cover in Norwich and North Norfolk please?

Looking to move up there next year and hopefully retain our contract.  Undecided where exactly, just want to know what areas have Virgin.

Their help bot is useless, wants an account number for a generic question about their UK coverage.  Lost the will to live with that tool. 

Would prefer to email them direct, but they don't want to be emailed it seems.

Ta all

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can put prospective postcodes into the "what services are available in your area" check on the VM homepage.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Paweagle 

Welcome to our community forums.

Was the great advice given by @japitts useful? You can find all you need to know here virg.in/checker

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

VM has coverage in Norwich but not North Norfolk, and if nexfibre doesn't build in North Norfolk then it's most unlikely that there will be coverage there bar the Upp network in Fakenham which should be fully migrated to VM's by autumn 2024.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

At the moment, apart from Norwich, Great Yarmouth & Lowestoft, there is no Virgin network in Northern Norfolk.

https://labs.thinkbroadband.com/local/broadband-map#10/52.6697/1.1412/upp/virgin/ 

Virgin network in Red, Upp in black (XGS-PON only from Autumn 2024 i.e no TV services apart from Stream).

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks