cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get account details after getting VM again

SAkers1975
On our wavelength

Hi All,

I've been unable to get any details of my package and landline number etc... since rejoining VM. We moved home and the area did not have it, we are now in a permanent home and were able to get VM again. The package was ordered a few weeks back and installed yesterday (25th August)

I am using the email address I used previously to log in.

It shows that we left in May and that's it.

We have the max package, 1gig and volt etc... 

Any help would be appreciated

Kind Regards 

Stephen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SAkers1975 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to both community and indeed Virgin Media 🙂 I hope the house move went well.

Yeah that's correct about the online account as it would still be logged with the old address etc. 

I'll send you a PM now, this may need sending to our IT team as there was still an issue with a Move and Transfer of the online account last time I checked.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SAkers1975 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to both community and indeed Virgin Media 🙂 I hope the house move went well.

Yeah that's correct about the online account as it would still be logged with the old address etc. 

I'll send you a PM now, this may need sending to our IT team as there was still an issue with a Move and Transfer of the online account last time I checked.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

SAkers1975
On our wavelength

Was told this would be resolved in 5 working days, but it still isn't working.

Any updates?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @SAkers1975,

Thanks for coming back to us. I do apologise that this issue is still impacting you. 

I can see that our colleague came back to you via Private Message to confirm details about this ongoing issue.

You can respond to them when you're available. for further informaion.

Thanks.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

SAkers1975
On our wavelength

Still waiting for a resolution, it would be nice to be able to tell when our bills come off etc.....

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Many apologies for the issues faced SAkers1975,

From checking our forums however I can see our team has invited you into a PM.

To avoid confusion we'll allow responses to occur from there.

Regards,

Kain

SAkers1975
On our wavelength

Still not resolved, tried everything the agent has suggested, and I am still waiting fro the update from te IT team looking at this issue. 

Please help!!!

SAkers1975
On our wavelength

All sorted now, many thanks to everyone for getting this done

Thank you for confirming this and letting us know. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi John_GS - I have similar problem that was logged with IT Support around 6 weeks ago but still no fix - please could you help?