cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract offer not activated

Mitch4
On our wavelength

Hi

I recently took up a re contract offer. I received an email to say my activation date was 27th April and I would get another email when it was done. I have not had anymore emails and there is nothing in my account to say it’s happening. Can you help please. 

9 REPLIES 9

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Mitch4 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and thank you again for your post. Can I just confirm did you mean the deal would complete on the 27th of March rather than April? 

If it was April then you wouldn't receive the email for another month. 

Mitch4
On our wavelength

Sorry yes I did mean 27th March

Hayze
Dialled in

I'm in the same position. I was happy to renew my contract with Virgin Media as I'm happy with the services but due to the awful customer service I think I will move to a company who actually wants their customers to renew, not make it impossible!

In My Virgin Media App under the "Orders and Appointments" section it says I don't have any open orders despite having received an email confirming my renewal with an order reference number??

Mitch4
On our wavelength

Mines exactly the same. If I go to upgrade my package it says I can’t because I have an order processing. 

Thanks for coming back to us @Mitch4, and thanks for confirming you were referring to March and not April 😊

I'd be happy to take a look into this one for you, check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hi Mitch

Just wondering if the Forum team were able to sort this out for you? Unfortunately they weren’t able to help me so I after going round in circles and spending hours trying to accept a deal sent to me by Virgin Media, I give up and will cancel my contract later this month when I can give 30 days notice.

I’m now back to “Ooops the page you are looking for is not available “ when I click on the “Welcome to your offers “ page.

Hope you had better luck than me.

Mitch4
On our wavelength

Yes the forum team were a massive help and managed to get everything sorted. Hope you manage to get yours sorted too. 

Hi Mitch4

That's good your were able to get your problems sorted. Mine is still ongoing unfortunately.

Hi Hayze, 

Thank you for your post. We're sorry to hear about the renewal not showing on your online account. 

We are happy to look into this for you. I will private message you now. 

^Martin