cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Contract documents -is this a scam?

Jomodu
Superfast

My 18- month contract ends in September and like many others have had a bundle of new offer emails to consider as VM mistakenly thinks my contract ends in May. I ignore them having read in other posts that this is a result of an administrative error by VM. Simple - I just delete the emails immediately.

Now, today I received another one quickly followed by one titled VM pre-contract documents - I assume to confirm acceptance of one of these offers. How come? I haven’t even opened these emails to consider any offer as I understand these were erroneously sent out. And my contracts doesn’t run out for another four months?

This is now really pissing me off.   So, why do I get an email containing pre-contract documents? Presumably for an offer I had not even seen, accepted or looked at online? 

So, is all this a scam? Or VM marketing policy to offer renewal offers 4-5 months before renewal? I have been a customer for 26 years and ridden the ups and downs ok so far. But this may just swing the balance come September .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jomodu,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, apologies for any confusion caused by you receiving so many offer email including the most recent, so I can help I have sent you an invite into a private chat, please click on the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jomodu,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, apologies for any confusion caused by you receiving so many offer email including the most recent, so I can help I have sent you an invite into a private chat, please click on the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.