cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return equipment not possible

Dannyinuk
Joining in

Hi all, unsure if this is the right board, sorry if not.

I cancelled my contract and received an email about returning the routers. I booked an appointment for today, which was confirmed for today by email and text msg.

In meanwhile received a bill for £105 for not returned equipment which needs to be paid soon to avoid late payment.

Nobody came and contacting virgin media via chat suggest that they reprocessed it. Great, have been home the whole day for nothing!

Is this just a trick to extract more money out of people? Chat is unable to help. Suggesting I need to stay home for another day!! Anyone experienced this and any advise? I called but they couldn't do anything. Worried about not paying the bill result in bad credit score and paying it in a refund I will never see 

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dannyinuk,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to see that a collection for your equipment didn't take place and that you are now worried that you will end up with extra charges for the equipment, we can assure you this is not the case, with the manned collection the dates can change depending if there are other collection needed, the team will message you when they can collect.

I will be more than happy to check this for you, please look out for a white envelope to join a private.

Regards

Paul.