cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return equipment address

ShM1
Joining in

Hi

Does anyone have the return address for equipment? I’ve sent it off my old router as instructed but need to check it’s been received. My account is in credit and I keep getting emails to remind me to return it. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ShM1 

Did you keep your Yodel receipt which includes the tracking number of the equipment you returned?

If so you can track it on Yodel https://www.yodel.co.uk/track 

Your return can also  be confirmed and any charge cancelled if you dial 150 (free on a VM home phone) or 0345 454 1111 on any non-Virgin Media phone. A member of the forum team may pick this up for  you and check in a  few days. (It can take up to 14 days for the returned items to be picked up by VM's systems as they are entered in bulk)

The returns address (screenshot below) is :- CPE Reverse, Door 99, Unit 3 Claudius Way, Prologis Business Park, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire NN8 2DH

yodel returns.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello ShM1.

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

We don't have a return address as such as they get collected by Yodel and sent to the nearest collection depot.

Did you get a receipt when you sent the equipment back? If so, There will be a tracking number on the receipt.

When did you send this off, as it can take around 10 days in total from being sent received and scanned and removed off your account.

If you like I can take a look at the account for you from here?

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L