cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of Hub3

steve99uk
Joining in

Hi,

I sent my old Hub3 back to VM on 28/04/24 from my local Yodel shop. I am now getting emails and txts asking me to return it. I do have a tracking number but to track it I need the delivery postcode which I dont have.

Can someone help please?

Thanks

Steve

5 REPLIES 5

Mhaz
Joining in

I have the same issue Steve. On the yodel tracking page, try entering any postcode along with the tracking number. It worked for me, so hopefully will do for you as well. My package seems to be inconveniently held up at a Yodel facility. Threats to charge me in the next few days. 

steve99uk
Joining in

I entered details as per Mhaz and found that it was returned to VM on 02/05/24.

Wonder why they are chasing me?

Thanks for coming through to us @steve99uk, and I'm sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with the demands to return equipment that's already been sent to us.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me and I'll be on hand to take a closer look into this for you

Thanks,

David_Bn

Today I received an email from VM saying 'thank you for returning our kit.'

So it took a week from when Yodel said it was delivered to VM acknowledging it but all good now

Hi @steve99uk,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that this has now been resolved for you.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!