cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW CONTRACT .... discrimination and bias DUE TO DISABLED AND THINK SHUT UP CUSTOMER .

jasonu
On our wavelength

i done a new pre contract on 16th oct 2023 with time delay to 24th nov 2023 .

private phone call over  a credit . they applied a credit and pre contract details are wiped. they post out a letter and i rang the price for the contract as not changed and the deal of 16th oct 2023 stands at £72.70 .. and not from the complaint letter of £137.45  so please BIN THE LETTER .. ( I REFUSED TO BIN THE LETTER ) . 

1,000,000% ur 16th oct 2023 pre contract is the contract we going to do at £72.70 the end ....

bill is posted online 24TH NOV 2023  with the nice message of the charges and blow me down the letter was right .

they said not 1 sorry . £137.45 ur bill . and 20 plus calls this day WHY WHY WHY.

THE PERSON ON PHONE WITHOUT CONSENT REDONE 3 CONTRACTS NO CONSENT . BUT THEY WAS LOWER THEN £137.45 .

THERE IS NOTES ON MY ACCOUNT OVER HEALTH PROBLEMS AND THAT 1 IS STRESS - BUT THEY WAS OK AND THE WORDS COME IN HEAD  THAT HEALTH PROBLEMS AND THE PROBLEMS WAS NOT THERE ERROR AND THAT THE CONTRACT WOULD BE REDONE .

24TH NOV 2023 PRE CONTRACT NO EMAIL NO CONTRACT . FIGHT ON HANDS AND THE WORDS COME IN HEAD discrimination and bias OVER DISABLED CUSTOMER ME . AND GUESS WHAT THE PERSON HUNG THE PHONE .

ALL MY CALLS ARE RECORDED HERE.

THEY THEN SEND PRECONTRACT AS EMAILED ME AND WAIT FOR THIS .

24TH NOV 2023 NO PRE CONTRACT AFTER 30+ CALLS 1 REP EMAILED ME PRE CONTRACT AND THAT WAS NO DATA READ ME ON PRE CONTRACT LTD INFO .

AND MAD AS HELL NOW.

I JUST LOGED IN MY ACCOUNT AND AS OF 13TH NOV 2023 THERE IS NO LIFE CONTRACT ON MY ACCOUNT SO THE BULL OF £72.70 ON BILLING OR £137.45 ON 24TH DEC 2023 .

I THING THEY ARE discrimination and bias OVER DISABLED HEALTH PROBLEMS AND 

14 DAYS A   19 DAYS AND NO CONTRACT SHOWING ONLINE .

8 REPLIES 8

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jasonu,

We have offered to private chat with you to discuss this further and to look into this and you have refused. If you wish for us to assist please reply to the PM.

Zoie

jasonu
On our wavelength

150 about 50 calls to this service customer services team . to be repeat foged right off . 

phone put down that i feel yet again go to the scammer at virgin media . 

not 1 rep as help on the 150 service . 

so scam all u want sooner this forum see the working of virgin media.

pre contract over the last 20+ years i never been with out a contract . and under handed on private compliant kicked me out of contract which had niff all to do with my pre contract blaming no one in compliants .

pre contract was signed and agreed a manual credit for compliant should not have booted me out of a contract agreed .

jasonu
On our wavelength
16th October 2023   100154203820        18 months     be

£72.70*   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  not £137.45 im now getting charged ...

jasonu
On our wavelength

keep to the forum as give up on virgin media the PLACE YOUR LOVE TO BE SCAMMED .

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@jasonu 

You are simply ranting in this and other threads. Progress will only be made if you are willing to engage by Private Message as requested today on this thread and on all your previous threads.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jasonu
On our wavelength

so easy street that u take the chat to private and that 20+ 150 staff as done nothink to help

and u work in the 150 team to make it 21+ staff .

i been scammed bewere u join ur get scammed aiso 

jasonu
On our wavelength

deal was maded 16th oct 2023 and COMPLIANT TEAM DELETED MY PRE CONTRACT OFFER WITH OUT CONSENT . AND DUE TO THIS AS XYZÈD ME RIGHT OFF.

GETTING DOUBLE CHARGED FOR A CONTRACT AGREED . 

THAN 20 150 STAFF IM IN WRONG .

PAY DOUBLE CUSTOMER U CAN A FORD IT IN A COST OF LIVING THING .

Jason the VM forum team is offering to help. I understand that you are not happy with your experience to date. Please respond to the forum team. If you are not sure how to respond to their direct messaging please say so and I am sure they can explain or find another way forward for you. The way forward now is to reply to the forum team. Best wishes. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).