Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted new offer but no progress

lbaxter07
Tuning in

Hi,

Current package - 350mb Volt Broadband, Stream Box with TNT Sports

I recently received a new package offer via text message (10 Nov) of increased BB speeds (500mb for an extra £3 p/m and 1gb for £6 p/m). On 7 Dec I accepted the 1gb increase and received email confirmation of package change and pre contract information. Estimated install date was 10 Dec. I had no further communication from VM and my BB speed has not been increased. I phoned up to query this and was told that the offer cannot be honoured and that there must've been an error with the system, even though it appears to have been accepted. I would like this looking into and the new contract and package to be honoured please. Thanks, Liam.

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @lbaxter07,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that there's been some confusion and complications with a recent request to change your package. Did you receive any pre-contract documentation via email asking for you to check and agree that you're happy with the change?

If so, we would've needed that to be responded to within 24 hours, and if that wasn't done then the offer would be pulled which might explain how this has happened.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks for replying. 

I did receive pre contract information, but there was nowhere/any suggestion in the emsils i received that i need to respond. If you can send me a private message i can forward you the emails i received since accepting the offer?

Hi @lbaxter07 👋.

Thanks for getting back to us, acknowledgment of the documents unless there is an instance where the documents are needed to be sent out via post. 

Thanks

Sabrina

lbaxter07
Tuning in

Screenshot_20231213_091544_Email.jpgScreenshot_20231213_091530_Email.jpg

lbaxter07
Tuning in

The above are screenshots of the emails I received after confirming the order. There wasn't an option to accept the contract, the emails show that they contract change was accepted. Can you a swnd a private message and i can send the pre contract. Thanks.

lbaxter07
Tuning in

The screenshot of the confirmation email has been removed by mods. Can i have further assistance with this issue?

We cannot see the second image due to private information that it contains, could you please send it to me via a PM.