cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 2 open accounts but cant access 1 of them

stuartshaw83
Joining in

I have recently opened a second account but can't access it as it's registered with the same email address as my already open account. Any help on being able to access this account would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @stuartshaw83 👋.

Thanks for getting back to us, unfortunately you will need to change the email address of the secondary account in order to be able to review the details of the second account. Should you face issues in doing this we can assist with that change.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi stuartshaw83

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Forums!

We can only link one account to one email address, so it wouldn't be possible for you to have two My Virgin Media accounts under the same email address. It's possible that you have the same email down as the contact email on both accounts, but not the My Virgin Media username.

What happens when you sign in using this email address? If it brings up your original account, I'd recommend to try registering again for a My Virgin Media account under your new account details using a different email address and see what happens.

Let us know

Beth

Everytime I try to log on with the new account number with a different email address it automatically reverts me back to my original account. I have genuinely set up 2 account with the same email address for 2 different properties.

Hi @stuartshaw83 👋.

Thanks for getting back to us, unfortunately you will need to change the email address of the secondary account in order to be able to review the details of the second account. Should you face issues in doing this we can assist with that change.

Sabrina

Hi, iv tried to do this but with no succes. Any pointers would be appreciated 

Thanks

Sure, we would need to bring you into a private message to go through some Data Protection and get this sorted for you.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina