Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Taking Virgin media to court

Hi, For the last 4 months I have attempted several times through Connor located in the Plymouth centre in order that he can give me the correct address and name of contact so that I can pursue a strong case against Virgin Media in the small claims co...

BBQ by Tuning in
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Area Reference Code

I haven't received my first bill yet and can't seem to find my area reference in order to access/register my account. What would the area reference code be for Mansfield, Nottinghamshire with post code NG18 2AF?

grinbg by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

You can't use that password

Hi I'm a new customer and I have been trying to create an account with you for well over a week now and everytime I get to the point of choosing a password it just keeps saying that I can't use this password. I have now tried well over 50 passwords a...

Resolved! Moved house but put on a new contract

So I moved a couple of months ago. I received a new account number because the area reference was different.The first bill I received was double the original amount - which I was assured was because of the account being a month plus a month in hand.....

Difficulty in returning equipment

Having had multiple reminders that I should return the equipment having closed the account, the returns packaging still hasn't arrived and I am threatened by text with a charge for non-return.I wasted 45 minutes this morning on a livechat about this ...