cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract

madasaman
Tuning in

Do I get notified when my "contract" end is approaching, 28th March is the date the 18 month reduced rate ends. I do not want to pay the proposed increase of £54 a month. Do I wait to be contacted or do I contact them to cancel at end date if a better deal is not offered?

7 REPLIES 7

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @madasaman,

With your contract ending you are normally notified around he 30 day prior mark, if you have had any emails now stating what the price is going up to, that would be your notification of the contract ending.

Joe

Had nothing as yet

Thanks for getting back to us @madasaman,

As you know when your account contact is set to end, you can reach out to the retentions team without having to have them contact first, they would be able to discuss precontracting with you as well as processing the cancellation if that is what you wanted to do.

Joe

How do I get in touch

Dinger
Dialled in

just done this:  phone the VM number, press number for retentions  and thinking of leaving. ENSURE you phone as soon as possible after 8 AM, (Better chance of getting through to a UK Help Desk.     My new contract was settled in a matter of a few minutes, and I would say a great  service, with no problems

Thanks for getting back to us @madasaman on the VM forums. 👋🏼

I will assist you on this and look in to the matter.
I will send a private message to further assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @madasaman 

I'm glad we have been able to resolve the query brought forward.
We could see the contract notification was actually sent out recently.

All other information is within our private chat.
Reach out to us for any other queries and we'll assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs