Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Error Code DEF01

I can't setup an account to report network issues with a new Hub 5 delivered today as I keep getting an error code when signing up a Virginmedia Account. Please fix this issue so that I can learn how to fix the issue with the router with a flashing r...

Kyester by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing sign-in email address -does not work

I need to change the email address I use to sign-in to My Virgin Media.  I have tried to do this online and I was supposed to receive a verification email to the new account.  Unfortunately, this never arrived.  All I see is the message  "You've rece...

nick271 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Horrible Customer service

Can a representative pls help me as the customer care don't read the complaint in full and just sent out a standard reply.Reference number: C-2301241041This is a follow-up to the two complaints I raised, C-20012413 and C-220124658 on 20th Jan and 22n...

sreejth by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Renewal

So I spoke to Virgin regarding my broadband and TV package a few weeks ago who offered me a deal to renew which at the time I was a little more than I was currently paying and in the current climate, said I wasn’t happy with it so I will check deals ...

Gsanghera by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password reset

Hi wondering if anyone could help.I’m struggling to reset my password for my virgin media account. It keeps saying it contains my username, although it doesn’t. Seems like it’s be a problem for years. Absolutely crazy.any tips? No access to account a...

Cancel - how?

Hi im trying to cancel my broadband as ive not been giving a contract and i never agreed on anything, ive tried to access web chat but im unable to any help please   [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Josh111 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos