cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

PeterOwat
Tuning in

I am upset this morning. I called virgin media to let them know I will be leaving at the end of my contract. I have never enjoyed the service and the very first guy I spoke to at around 9.30 offered me 30 for 1 gb. I turned it down because I was upset I haven't enjoyed the service and they took long yo send the pod.

Now I am trying to get back the deal but the second and the third lady who I spoke to told me they an only offer me £53 a month.

I am not stupid and don't have amnesia. I was offered £30 for 1 gb and now I am even annoyed that some of the  CS at virgin don't know what they are doing.

Can so.eome rectify this please.

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

It has been shown on many occasions on the forum that, if you are offered a good deal by VM, you should accept the offer there and then. VM's offers can change during the course of a single day and may vary depending on who exactly you are talking to.

Aside from losing out on the £30 offer, if you have "never enjoyed the service", why bother signing up again at all? Your posting history shows an unhappy connection experience for the last year or longer. The quality of VM's service won't be changing for you, even if you had got the £30 offer and increased to 1Gbps speed.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey PeterOwat, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this.

I've taken a look and I can see you've spoke to the team since this post.

Did they manage to help at all?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?