cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal

sportagegirl
On our wavelength

I have been on the category for renew my package but it it won't work it just takes me to price increase etc. How do I renew my contract online?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The answer depends what you mean by "renew".

If you mean that you want to continue on your current package, but accept the loss of time-limited discounts - then you can simply continue on a rolling 30day basis.

Or are you talking about renegotiating your package, going onto a new minimum-term contract in exchange for new promotional discounts?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The answer depends what you mean by "renew".

If you mean that you want to continue on your current package, but accept the loss of time-limited discounts - then you can simply continue on a rolling 30day basis.

Or are you talking about renegotiating your package, going onto a new minimum-term contract in exchange for new promotional discounts?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

I just want to renew my existing package as normal 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That's not really answering the question. You'll have a rolling package with VM, which is subject to 30days notice at any time - it will have a minimum term, which often coincides with time-limited discounts expiring.

Many people confuse this with "end of contract" and assume their service will stop or "need renewing". You can negotiate a new package by calling VM on 150 (from a Virgin phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone)

Right. So if I'm happy as I am I don't need to do anything? 

sportagegirl
On our wavelength

Can someone please let me know if I am correct 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you are happy on your current package & pricing, and don't wish to make any changes, then you need do nothing.

Your contract and monthly bills show any time-limited discounts you may have.

Hi @sportagegirl thanks for getting back to us.

As the fantastic japitts has advised, if you're happy with everything as it currently is, then you don't have to make any immediate changes.  I would highly recommend reviewing your package, to see if there's anything you can do to tweak it.  Please look into the contact options previously advised.

Regards

Lee_R