cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copper to Fibre Changeover

Ronald01
Joining in

After giving up on Virgin Media recently, I received a call out of the blue which was apparently from a special team dealing with problems changeovers.

I agreed that i would be happy for you to get my service back up and running and agreed to an engineers visit on the morning of 20th June. 

Nobody turned up. called the helpline and after a long time on hold was told that the engineer would be calling me back as a priority. 24 hours later, still no call.

Can one of the team please private message me about this,

6 REPLIES 6

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ronald01,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've not had the best experience, are you joining us again as a new customer or were you in the process of disconnecting but changed your mind?

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex, I am a customer of around 30 years until my service was disconnected on 18th May.

I tried in vain to get reconnected but gave up after being told by your customer services team that i would have to go through to new business and get a new contract.

As mentioned in my original post, I thought things were looking up when a helpful lady called and said she was arranging for an engineer to come and fit a dummy box for a new fibre phone only connection with my original telephone number.

Sadly this proved to be a false dawn 

Hello Ronald01,

I would like to take a look into this for you. 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

I've received an email from Virgin today to notify me that you will be taking two months payments at the end of the month.

This is an absolute shambles. Can someone please contact me to resolve this before I cancel the direct debit and invite you to resolve this in the small claims court.

Hi @Ronald01,

I can see you are currently in a PM with Gareth who will be able to assist you further. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, Gareth seems to work at the same pace as the rest of the team at Virgin Media.

I replied to his questions to verify my identity nearly a week ago. Maybe he's on holiday 🙂