cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre network changeover issue

Wilo-the-wisp
Joining in

Hi, My mom's without a landlord due to fibre network changeover. Our hub is upstairs the junction box downstairs. I've been calling to request an engineer for help for a few weeks now but the wait time is ridiculous.  Please advise..thank you 

5 REPLIES 5

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wilo-the-wisp

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear your mum is without a landline.

Just to check please, has she received the adaptor but cant connect due to where the phone is currently? Or has the line been disconnected in full?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

She's received the adaptor but can't connect due to location.

Right okay,

We can arrange an engineer for her 🙂

I will send you a private message now.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

In addition there is no dial tone and no calls coming in

Hi Wilo-the-wisp

Thanks for getting back to me privately. 

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. To view this please sign into My Virgin Media here. Once you log in scroll down to Orders & appointments then click on View your orders. You can also view this in the My VM app.

Please ensure that someone over the age of 18 is at the property for the time the engineer is there. If the appointment is unsuitable, please reschedule the appointment on the same link. If you do miss the appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment, so it is important to reschedule if needed. 

Do please let us know how the appointment goes. 

Take care.

Vikki - Forum Team