cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Captcha?

alienor
Dialled in

Captcha has been missing for weeks. Is it just my account or have they got rid of it. Hate the feature but if it provides security, leave it there.

7 REPLIES 7

Cardiffman282
Super solver

It's taught me what "crosswalks" are. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

alienor
Dialled in

Is this because Virgin are getting rid of ntlworld emails? Are other ntlworld email users having the same experience as me?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Re captcha is still alive and kicking and used by VM on their sign in pages.  You should see the logo in the bottom right corner of the sign in screen.  Unless you are regularly switching between different VM accounts the captcha challenge is generally not triggered.

The only email accounts that VM are currently 'getting rid of' are those not linked to current VM broadband accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you. Two of us use VM and have always found Captcha triggered until a few weeks ago. There is no logo on the sign in page.

Hi alienor, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear the captcha isn't coming up. Depending on your browser settings, it may already be remembering the previous captcha and no need to enter new. 

Have you already set up multi factor authentication for your My VM log-ins and email addresses too?

Let us know. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

alienor
Dialled in

I have not set this up. I only use webmail.

Okay thank you.

We will send you a private message now.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide