cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving password reset emails to my blueyonder account from 3rd party websites

Eddie98
Up to speed

Hi.

Recently I have noticed that I am no longer receiving password reset emails from third party websites where I use my blueyonder address to log in. If request the password reset, am told by the site that an email will follow but it doesn’t. I request several times and still the reset email does not arrive.

I’ve googled the problem and this has definitely been a thing across multiple email services (Google, Microsoft, etc) in the past but it has only just started happening to me. On one of the sites I have successfully been able to reset my password before but not now.

Anybody having the same issues? Any solutions (I’ve checked junk folders)?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Eddie98 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry you're experiencing some issues receiving emails.

Is it just these password reset emails that aren't coming through? Do you receive emails otherwise?

Which third party websites are you not receiving them from?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Eddie98 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry you're experiencing some issues receiving emails.

Is it just these password reset emails that aren't coming through? Do you receive emails otherwise?

Which third party websites are you not receiving them from?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha

Thanks for the reply. To the best of my knowledge I am getting all my other emails on this account (although the spam filter can be a bit erratic). The two password reset emails that didn’t come through were from a clothing retailer (I still get their promotional emails) and an insurance company. Both are well established, legitimate websites.

Thanks

Rob

Have you had these types of emails form these companies previously Eddie98? 

Rob

Yes I have. I still get regular emails from them, just not when I have requested a password change on my account with them.

Hi @Eddie98 👋

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are having issues with your email address, so that we can look into this for you we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina