cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Months of Ntlworld Emails missing.

Rich20022002
Joining in

Hi, as the title suggests I have lost months of ntlworld emails from 12th November 2021 to 21 August 2022. Earlier ones seem OK and once since 21st August 2022 seem OK. They have disappeared off my Virgin Webmail and therefore the attachments have gone also. Is it possible a tech could look into this. Kind regards Richard Horry

4 REPLIES 4

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rich20022002 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your emails. So that we can assist you further, we will need to bring you into a private message.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Cazbro
On our wavelength

Hi Sabrina 

The same thing has happened to me today, my entire email history has gone, except a few emails received after 2.00 pm today.  I have an ntlworld email address I’ve had for 20 years and it is my main email address.

Could it be reported?  Last time this happened it took several weeks to restore.

Regards

Cazbro

Hey @Cazbro,

Sorry to hear this, can you confirm with this if this occurs on a 3rd party application such as Outlook, or via our webmail port as well?

Joe

Cazbro
On our wavelength

Hi Joe

I haven’t got ntlworld.com set up on Outlook so I can’t tell you.  Actually I did set it up today on Outlook but that doesn’t answer your question.  And I’m afraid I don’t know what your webmail port is.

How can I back up my emails?  I worked out how to save a file, but not how to do this in bulk.

Outlook only seemed to download a few, and stopped at 425 in the Inbox.

Best

Cazbro