cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My emails are completely broken

ek22001J
Joining in

My emails are now totally useless. I can only receive messages. My contacts of 10+ years have been deleted. I can't view my personal data or settings when in my emails as they just do not load. If I attempt to compose a new email it says 'Error Contact 2 not found' and does not load. The trashcan icon is permanently greyed out so I can't delete individual emails, only empty my inbox as a whole. 

What the heck is going on?

Posting here because I have completely given up trying to actually contact virginmedia. 

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Similar issue was raised last July here Solved: Webmail malfunctioning due to missing account data - Virgin Media Community - 5361225 and was only resolved recently for sowilliams. The forum team are best placed to help further and issue has been flagged to them.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ek22001J 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Thank you for your support @用心棒 👍 

Regards,
Daniel