cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lose of account and eamils

june61
Joining in

Virgin removed my email address on the 27thJuly, I have since found out that it was a problem through out the system. Phoned for  3 days, I have emailed 2 senior CEOs, I am getting nowhere. I even wiped my computer in case of viruses. Is anyone else having this problem?

7 REPLIES 7

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @june61 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of any email issue.

Thanks for letting us know you've done the virus scans. Can you reset the password to something new unique never used before, then leave it one hour for me before trying mailbox access?

Let me know how you get on. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I cannot reset it, I can't get into my account.

Hi @june61 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. 

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

june61
Joining in

I have been on this forum before, I am still having problems with my account and emails which I can't access, continually being let down from customer services phone calls. I have been without my emails since the 27th July. Can you help, if not can you help cancel my account.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did you respond to private messages in your previous thread here Lose of account and eamils - Virgin Media Community - 5388912 What was the outcome?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

june61
Joining in

Hi yet again, I've been waiting to get back my account and emails. This is now the 5th time. That I have waited for a call back. This issue has been on going since the 27th July. Virgin just can't seem to help. I am currently receiving chemo treatment and this is driving me crazy. Is there anyone having the same problems? It seems my only choice will have to be cancelling my contract

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi june61 👋

We're sorry to hear this. I completely understand the frustration this may be causing, and I can see that a member of our Forum Team has spoken to you within the last couple of weeks, but hasn't received any response. If you'd like one of our team to look into this for you, then it would be best to send them a reply to their last message.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ