cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compose button not working

JCR21
Tuning in

Hello

I want to compose an email but the 'Compose' is not responding to being clicked. I've also noticed that I cannot reply, forward or delete my emails. Please can you help resolve this problem.

Thanks

JCR

7 REPLIES 7

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@JCR21 wrote:

'Compose' is not responding to being clicked. I've also noticed that I cannot reply, forward or delete my emails

There have been several posts on this forum where people are reporting that problem. It seems to have started since the VM email service went down.

The last mention I have seen from VM staff is that the issue is still being investigated.

One of the Forum Team (VM staff) will respond to you via this thread in the next day or so and they should be able to give you the latest update.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is the email account in question linked to an active Virgin Media broadband account — is it the primary account or is it listed under My Virgin Media > Account settings > Account details > Manage other My Virgin Media accounts 

Do you see any or all of the  the following issues?

• highlighted profile signage is absent due to missing account data:
    _4-1693239456858.jpeg
  • unable to select Reply to sender, Reply to all recipients, Forward, Delete options for selected  message
  • ⚙ > Accounts section is blank:
    _5-1693239456860.jpeg
  • ⚙ > E-Mail > Compose section is blank:
    _6-1693239456860.jpeg
  • select Compose with Inbox folder selected does nothing
  • select Compose with any folder other than Inbox selected cause the following error:
    _7-1693239456861.jpeg

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @JCR21,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your emails!

Can you confirm if the mailbox you're wanting to use is connected to an active Virgin Media account?

Have you been able to follow the steps outlined by our VIP @用心棒 ? Please take a look and let us know how you're getting on.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello

It's my primary email address & connected to an active VM account. I've tried Chrome & Edge and neither work.

All the issues outlined by VIP @用心棒  are what I am experiencing. 

Thanks

Jason

Thanks for coming back to let us know.

This will need some further investigation so I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JCR21,

Nathan is currently out of office so I've assigned this to myself to gain an update.

I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss further.

Regards,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM JCR21,

I'm glad we were able to get this matter rectified for you.

If you do have any future queries then be sure to pop back up for further assistance.

Regards,

Kain