Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Forum Posts

Try to use tv go app as remote but virgin tv greyed out

Hiwe cannot find our remote for the 360 box, trying to set it up but the tv go app canā€™t seem to find our box or I donā€™t know how it works. Is it possible to do before setting up the box without a remote? Iā€™m not sure we received a remote with the bo...

Searlesy by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV360 needs to be rebooted 2 or 3 times.

Hi all. I have two TV360 boxes. The one upstairs works fine, the one downstairs needs to be rebooted two or three times to produce a picture. This has only started recently. All lights are normal, all cables have been swapped out to check and they're...

Tenebreaux by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Film recording

I start watching a film on my 360 box and decide to record the remainder of the film. I do this by pressing the red record button on the remote. Later when going to watch the film I find it had not recorded to the end which I only find out when watch...

psm13 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order new remote

It seems even though there's posts about this going back a couple of years that it's impossible to order a new remote online. I'm trying to order a 360 remote but the "order now" button pictured below doesn't have a link attached to it. So it's just ...

remote.png
NRP5000 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Sheild icon??

Any idea what the sheild icon is? (Next to Vigil planned recording in photo).Thanksā€ƒ

image.jpg
PGGLancs by Dialled in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky sports red button

Any ideas if you can claim compensation as fault showing and again I can't watch the football on sky sports via the red button 

ajacko71 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error Code CS2004

Keep getting error code CS2004 coming up on certain channels.Have follwed online advice and checked all connections in the house, all are tight & in good order.Getting a tad fed up now, everytime I try the help pages on the VM help pages it goes nowh...