Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error in 360 FAQ on VM site

I've just noticed that Virgin's page about the 360 box ( Virgin TV 360 Box | Multi-Screen Streaming | Virgin Media ) states this:"You can record six shows while watching a seventh on the 360 box. That’s twice as many as the old V6 boxes. With a whopp...

Tavis75 by Super solver
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Unknown Netflix Account on TV Box

Currently going through the same issue. I strongly believe this is a new trend of fraudulent activity which virgin media need to take seriously as this is will damage their reputation and may lead to fines as they creating a pathway for these crimina...

Resolved! Sky Sports UHD - Ultimate Volt

I recently signed up to the Ultimate Volt bundle and am a little surprised that Sky Sports UHD is not included within the bundle.I can’t seem to add this via the box, does anybody know how much extra this would be p/m? thanks 

Arris DCX960 & Samsung S95B remote

Hello I have a Samsung S95B tv but cannot program the remote. I’ve selected Arris & the model number and it does not work. I’ve tried the Pace codes also with no success, does anyone have any ideas?it is a Virgin box. My other Humax box works with no...

CS9994 Code

had new TV and broadband package for few weeks now. sitting with this code while trying to watch a movie, all othere devices have no issue with TV.  Had constant issues all week with internet dtopping on TV. please advise, Paying for a service and ev...

cazza26 by Dialled in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bigger Bundle + Sports question

Hello, just phoned virgin media and asked if i sign up for this bundle can I get Sky Sports UHD aswell as BT sport UHD, they said its included and not an payable extra add on, this isn't what i've heard elsewhere so were they telling the truth? I cou...

Virgin TV 360 Upgrade app completely broken/outdated?

Hi, I just wanted to confirm if it is just me - or is the Virgin TV 360 Upgrade app completely broken and outdated for everyone as well? According to the Upgrade app, I am not subscribed to Sky Cinema UHD (even though I am definitely subscribed). And...

Installing TV Virgin 360 box before contract start date?

Will I incur costs by simply setting up the delivered Virgin 360 TV box that got delivered today? My contract starts on 30 May.I assume I won't have any services activated until the 30th May, but since it's delivered today and I have time, I thought ...