Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cs2400

I can’t view any apps because of CS2400 error. I get taken to the “book a call out for an engineer” and there’s an error on that. This keeps happening 

Re: Noisy 360 box

Hii have just moved from Sky so far am impressed with the new menu of the 360 box however my only concern or criticism is the constant hard drive noise is this normal???? It’s ridiculous to be fair   

Resolved! 360 box noise

Hi. After many years of untroubled TiVo use, I accepted the offer of a free upgrade to the 360 box. However, there is an intrusive fan noise whenever the 360 box is in use. Surely that’s not right? TiVo was totally silent. It’s very irritating and I’...

Jse2003 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 power supply issue

Hello I recently upgraded to hub 5 and made a slight mistake,when I returned my superhub 4 I accidentally sent back my virgin TV 360 power supply instead ,as you are probably aware the superhub 4 cable doesn't fit the 360 box so I'm left with no powe...

Subra87 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV signal source

Hi, I have a wifi 6 router, virgin volt 360.  Before I take my roof antenna down, can someone confirm that all my TV signals come through the fibre and not the roof antenna?

Virgin media Vs sky Vs Freeview?

So ok this question may have been asked a few years back but now we are in 2023 with the cost of living, I thought I'll ask again.My parents are paying £77 a month on broadband and sky TV alone. Channels they have and mainly watch are the movie chann...

garry414 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix Issue

Posting on behalf of a friend who I set up a Netflix account for ages ago.She uses the Netflix app on TV 360 and has used it there for a good year or so under her own profiles/email etc.A few days ago, she set up an extra member for her son (as he wa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new 360 box

Received an email from Virgin on the 3rd of April saying that I had had my TiVo box from the year dot and would I like a new 360 box TICK HERE. How my years after you tick here does it come?

iandom3 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV 360

Requested upgrade to tv360 on 23 May. Given activation date (estimated) 26 May. But heard nothing?