Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Top left remote button, what’s the point?

Hi all had my 360 for a few months now and am loving it.The top left remote button mystifies me though.I can think of loads of reasons why I would want to switch my 360 off and leave my TV on (going on PlayStation etc) but I can’t think of one reason...

HobGoblyn by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use Netflix App as Standalone App?

Can I use an existing basic Netflix account to sign in and use the Netflix app on TV360, without being asked to change payment over to Virgin etc?  IE, use it in the same way I do to view Prime TV through the Virgin TV360.I've tried searching, but ha...

Virgin 360 Box Samsung TV SD Resolution on Start up

Hi All,I’ve not long since purchased another Samsung TV (Samsung QE50QN90B). I have an issue where when I turn the TV on from stand by the virgin 360 box resolution defaults to SD resolution. I have to manually turn the virgin box off and back on aga...

Jacobtribe by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded V6 Box Profiles

I've upgraded 3 x V6 boxes to 360 and set up my profiles on one of them. When I went to my other boxes I expected my profiles to be automatically carried over. They were not. When I press the profile button I'm presented with the original add profile...

Mundiz by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

If upgrade to 360 what happens to Tivo box(es)

I'm on Ultimate Volt but still using Tivo V6 and older Tivo as 2nd box. Have so far not upgraded to 360 as have so much saved, un-watched stuff. If I do upgrade to 360, are the Tivos returned to VM? I can't imagine the v old Tivo would be, but maybe ...

andyads74 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cs2400

I can’t view any apps because of CS2400 error. I get taken to the “book a call out for an engineer” and there’s an error on that. This keeps happening 

Re: Noisy 360 box

Hii have just moved from Sky so far am impressed with the new menu of the 360 box however my only concern or criticism is the constant hard drive noise is this normal???? It’s ridiculous to be fair   

Resolved! 360 box noise

Hi. After many years of untroubled TiVo use, I accepted the offer of a free upgrade to the 360 box. However, there is an intrusive fan noise whenever the 360 box is in use. Surely that’s not right? TiVo was totally silent. It’s very irritating and I’...

Jse2003 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos