Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

360 issues

Having an absolute nightmare with my 360 box.Losing all recorded and planned recorded programmesSaying storage full when there is loads of free spaceNow won't switch on at all, even after reporting. Am I alone? 

Sky uhd sports from today.

Hi Amy information on the new sky uhd 4k channel starting today on Virgin.    How to get ? What package gets for free?   Prices.  Any information pls 

Swf by Fibre optic
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a blanket upgrade to UHD?

Currently on Maxit TV, Volt 1Gig with Sky sports HD and Sky Cinema HD. Is there an upgrade option to just upgrade all of that to the UHD versions (and Netflix)? It seems that maybe I have to arrange to upgrade to Netflix UHD, and separately for Sky S...

timo91 by Up to speed
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent picture breakup and sound loss

In spite of four engineer's visits over the past two years, I am still getting unacceptable intermittent picture breakup (evidence recorded on box & videoed with phone) along with occasional sound loss. I have now written directly to Virgin and state...

john-mu by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Splitter

Hoping one of the VM techs can sort me out with a new splitter. Got a 360 and Broadband but part of my new deal was an additional box  but the current splitter only has two connections. I have no issue in running cable but dont want to get a cheap sp...

BrianW65 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin UHD channel - streaming

This evening we tried to watch a recording from the main box on a second box and it just kept saying the recording could only be watched on the main box.We are both certain we have watched Virgin UHD channel recordings on the second box in the past?S...

VM remote not working TV

I have tried setting up my VM remote to work my six month old Toshiba TV, I get a message saying it is working in the top right hand corner of the screen but when I try to adjust the sound for example nothing happens, any help?

Fellowes by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recording issues

Can’t seem to watch some of my recordings. My 2 v6 TV360 boxes not talking to each other. Also programs I’ve already deleted (when it allows me to delete them) keep reappearing!Any suggestions please (apart from ‘switch to Sky’!).