QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Connecting cables different

 I received my virgin broadband yesterday and am extremely frustrated as I cannot figure out how to set it up! The previous tenants had virgin media and had it set up in the same place I am trying ti set it up. The cable out of the wall is a spinner ...

2DE61E25-1175-417E-9C60-DD2395383F62.jpeg

No virgin media wall socket

I received the QuickStart pack but I don’t have the VM wall socket, I only have an unbranded one that doesn’t fit. I tried calling for an installation but couldn’t get one. Could I please have some advice?Thanks, Matt

UK Contact number re install

Hello all, We decided to go with Virginmedia for Broadband. We have a ‘live’ date of the 2nd Aug and has requested a pre install set up and they turned up yesterday. After 5 minutes the pair said they’d be back tomorrow. They didn’t show up. Called t...

koltyn by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damaged cable

Subcontractor damaged my sky cable but I am not getting virgin installed till 7/8/23 and I am now without internet and as I work from home my job has been deeply impacted. I called virgin 2 days ago and today and was told someone would be out but eve...

Installation delayed AGAIN

I ordered VM broadband on 4th June and was informed that my installation date would be the 28th June. That date came and went before being told that it had been moved to 11th July...then 24th July...then 28th July...now 3rd August.I am about 24 hours...

RS1984 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Twin cable that goes into the house question

Virgin media was already installed when we moved in, so we took the old hub with us and just installed it when we moved in.We've been having intermittent issues recently (which I have a separate thread on), which sent me off looking at all the connec...

roodles by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos