QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New installation information

I have just signed up for Virgin Media. Could somebody advise me of the procedure up to connection. VM has only been available in the area since December and as far as I know no construction has been carried out so I have no idea where the cabling wi...

Pete40 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Socket

I just moved into a new apartment, and bought a broadband from virgin media. However, I don’t have a Virgin Media socket neither a dongle on the wall for me to plug in the cable that was provided to me. Unlike previous broadbands I used to have where...

Resolved! Address not on System - Engineer check?

Is there any magic way I can get a spotter or engineer to check my address? My house number is not shown on the drop down list on the virgin media site but all my neighbours' numbers are (we are a small group of new build houses) and there is a CATV ...

One off cost

Hello All,I am new joiner for VM broadband. After purchasing my package plan, i got an email with contract details email and found this email body which is quite confusing me.Your first bill will also include CR £50.00for one-off costs such as instal...

Quickstart

Our quickstart is being delivered on Tuesday and this is our Virgin Media Wall socket in our new home. Will this be compatible? Or will we need an engineer? Thanks! 

1000009896.jpg 1000009897.jpg

Help... installation delayed again

So an update: my installation date has been moved for the 4th time.1st installation date: 6th july2nd installation date: 19th july3rd installation date: 29th july4th installation date: 9th august5th installation date: 19th augustAs i've been without ...

Nwood96 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting VM in Flat?

I've recently moved into a block of 4 flats. The same postcode covers all 4 flats and according VM availability checker, VM is available here.There does not appear to be a VM box installed, only one connected to a SKY dish.The standard BB is not very...

Nezza42 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin for Business broadband and VOIP

We have been let down by BT trying to install VOIP system for our NHS clinic, unfortunately my manager didn't realise the people flogging the package are BT affiliates and it's just been let down after let down. Max speed we get on VDSL is approx 62 ...

mda99das by Up to speed
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos