QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Flashing Red Light (New Account)

Hi,I am a new customer to Virgin Media and have just installed my Hub 5 as per the installation booklet.I am constantly getting a red flashing light. Its been about an hour now. I have made sure all cables are tight and followed the steps. I have a b...

ssray23 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick install disaster!

Can anyone help me? we’ve been sent a quick install box but when following the instructions we don’t have the Virgin media socket which is required… only the old BT socket. assuming we need an engineer to come and install the equipment for us. Ive be...

New Hub not received

I need a new hub for my landline, last week I called Virgin on 150 and they said a new hub was ordered for me and would be delivered on Saturday. I recieved a test saying that yodel would deliver on Saturday, But as you may guess Satruday came & went...

Sky Q, mini boxes and VM

Hi there,Sorry for newbie question here, but I wonder if someone can help me with this query about Sky Q, mini boxes and VM TV.I was with Sky before (but still have the contract atm, while setting up VM properly) via a dish. The main Sky Q box is sti...

RuiD by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No QuickStart kit delivered

Hi,I was expected to receive my quick start kit yesterday 9/9/23 so I could get the ball rolling for my WiFi. I have received nothing and because I don’t have an account number yet I can’t ring through to customer services to get this issue sorted. D...

Power levels and internet issues

Hi folks, noticed my internet can be a bit laggy at times. Found my power levels seem slightly on the high side. Ill post below my logs. Any adviceCheers3.0 Downstream channelsChannel Frequency (Hz) Power (dBmV) SNR (dB) Modulation Channel ID 1331000...

Set up kit hasn't arrived

I ordered the set up kit it was supposed to be delivered 30/08 and it still has not been delivered. I haven't heard anything from virgin and I don't have an account number for the customer service number .