QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VM Connect (Android)-- cannot login

I'm trying to login with "VM Connect" on an Android phone.History: My Virgin email primary account was *****@ntlworld.com, an address that I've held from when I first signed up *many* years ago.Then, earlier this year, VM decided to close this accoun...

IanWade by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Long cable run - install conduit

Hi team - long time lurker…I’ve been trying my best to get an answer to this but virgin have been “challenging” over a number of months (4 to be exact). I have a non standard install. I live at the end of a small unadopted road where two of the other...

Damaged cable and unusable service.

Hi, I hope someone from VM may be able to look at this for me. Calling in doesn't help.I have an unreliable connection for months, guaranteed to go offline at least once a week. Finally managed to book an engineer who was out today and says the cable...

New Build Installation

Hi ThereI am an existing VM customer but I'm moving into a new build in March 2024.  The house that I am moving to is one of 3 new builds that has been built on a plot that previsouly had a single house on it.  The road is already cabled up and most ...

Update on broadband upgrade order

Hi - I ordered a Volt Gig1 upgrade to my broadband connection on 20th November and received the contract documents and a confirmation email but since then, nothing. Can someone from VM please check the status of this order?Many thanks...

enkaytee by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing install package

I ordered an install package on the 17th of November to be delivered on the 23rd. It is now the 27th and I have no package and have heard nothing from virgin. I can't sign up for my virgin account due to no account number and no area code. I need the...