Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Mis sold package/contract

My contract recently come to an end with a hefty price rise to continue. Using the WhatsApp channel I got offered a deal for less money with ‘the only difference is no second box’ once I started to get contract details through I’ve lost large chunks ...

JR78 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terminating contact

I received my price increase package email today  I have until 23 March to cancel without early termination charges so I decided to ring and cancelled . I have just received a email saying for your package change . They are going to charge for my lan...

Resolved! Out of options

I was planning to move house at the end of last year and had contacted Virgin to move my package over to the new property. It was made explicitly clear to me that my contract would not renew and I made no other changes to my package other than moving...

Jazmak by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect bill received

Hi,Please could a staff member contact me regarding the incorrect bill I have received this month. I thought we'd got this all sorted out a year ago (thanks again @Zach_R ) but now it's gone wrong again and I've been overcharged £12.Thanks,Kate

CuddlesTC by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

UK Call Centre Call me back please

Is it possible to request a call back from someone in a UK call centre?  Multiple issues over the last week, compounded by poor phone lines to an oversees call centre and a mutual understanding barrier.

mwats by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot close Virgin Media account! Help!

I have been trying to close an account since the end of last October, but am being totally ignored by VM. The account holder is my father and I have power of attorney since he is 91 and unable to manage his day to day business.I sent a letter to VM a...

longwood by Tuning in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos