Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

My first bill

I’ve had my first bill today, it’s saying I’m paying £91.99 when my contract said I’d pay £71.99 and no more. This is my first one and I don’t understand how I can be billed more than my contract says I refuse to pay nearly £100 for my first months c...

Email

I miss typed my email address when I made a virgin media order for home broadband , how can I change it?

AA_61 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact us!!

I know that its a trend amongst all bloodsucking corporations to not be contactable but please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please make it easier ...

Reggedit by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon voucher

Hi, I purchased virgin m100 on 20/08/22 and was supposed to get a £95 amazon voucher after 120 days but still haven't received it. I've called the customer service number twice and both times was told someone would call me back within a few days whic...

Unhappy with price hike

I have been a Virgin Media customer for over 20 years and a few months ago I renewed my contract because I was happy with the price plan we agreed that I could afford. I was told that this price plan would be the same for the entire contract.However,...

Artmuzz by Joining in
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Useless Engineers

After having my first appointment for last Wednesday cancelled without anyone contacting me they booked for today for between 08.00-12.00. At precisely 08.01 my mobile rang from a with held number. I missed the call but presuming was them went straig...