Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin 360 box keeps deleting recordings

Hi, I swapped to a Virgin 360 box a few months ago and this is the 3rd time it has deleted all our recordings and scheduled records, with no apparent way to retrieve them.This is becoming quite annoying, has anyone else found a solution to this beyon...

RG7744 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 box missing some episodes when set to record series link

Recently converted from V6 boxes to 360. We have an issue in that for some programmes, if you set them to record a series link, it sets itself to record the majority but not all of the episodes. If you try to use catch up for the episodes it failed t...

JCC1 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Action Not Possible CS5500 and App Not Accessible CS2400

have been experiencing issues for a few weeks now with Beeb related content on my 360*I usually leave the box on channel 101 at night, so it starts on 101.during playback of recorded Beeb shows I get the Action Not Possible CS5500 error, while playin...

action.jpg accessible.jpg
moof by Fibre optic
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with Picture Settings TV 360 Box

I have a 4K TV and I am very confused with the picture settings on the 360 box as well as what picture quality I should be getting. I wonder if anybody could explain...I must say I am disappointed with the picture quality compared to Sky Q so I am wo...

Resolved! Re: CS6002 error code on TV 360

Have the same issue.Promised a replacement box over a month ago when I finally got through... I'm fine with a new box and installing it, I'll even send the old one back, but alas nothing. So have now spent all this time with a half functioning piece ...

Trying to replac my remote control

I have used the tech support help as my remote control for my TV 360 has stopped working. I have tried repairing and doing a reset of the remote but that hasnt worked so the page says I need to order a new one. It gives me a box to click to start a c...

Re: Red Button

I have recently had my TiVo box upgraded to 360 and was promised we would have access to red button football channels...we have not had access for over a year now despite numerous calls to customer services and tried all their suggestions. Having jus...

Boofy by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos