cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Picture Settings TV 360 Box

ritaowusu1986
Joining in

I have a 4K TV and I am very confused with the picture settings on the 360 box as well as what picture quality I should be getting. I wonder if anybody could explain...

I must say I am disappointed with the picture quality compared to Sky Q so I am wondering if i have to tweak the 360 box settings? Should the HDMI Resolution be set to Automatic or 4K?

Also, when it comes to TNT Sports, is that channel HDR/4K, because my TV doesn't seem to pick up the HDR option when it's on?

Furthermore, is Sky Sports and Movies Ultra HD in 4K/HDR if you pay for the add on?

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

If you have the 360 set to Automatic or 4K the box will upscale all non UHD content to 4K, some TV's have better upscaling quality than the 360 so you could try setting the box to 1080, if you do this you will then need to swap it back to Automatic or 4K to watch UHD content otherwise you will get a message saying you don't have a 4K TV.

TNT Sports Ultimate is 4K HDR, you might need to check your TV's settings for example my LG TV has a Comfort mode setting which disables HDR. You could also try a different HDMI v2.2 cable.

Sky Sports UHD is 4K HDR but Sky Movies UHD is only 4K.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ritaowusu1986 

Thanks for your post!

I can see Roy has provided you with some advise but if you need further support, let us know.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs