Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Red light on permanently on TV 360 box

Hi all , try to resolve this problem.The red light on my TV box now stays on permanently (360 tevo I think) it used to change to white when operating, now only red ? I still seem to have all my channels . I've carried out all the usual reset procedur...

Tangray by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 volt tv recordings unavailable

Hello8pm ish recordings unavailableswitched off at wall - rebootedchecked cables etcbox connected via ethernetCs3440also ‘recently recorded programs’ have disappeared from home screenOn demand/movies/box sets/watchlists all appear to be working Been ...

JR_1 by Tuning in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't play recorded programmes.

Over the last few weeks I have been unable to playback most new recordings, just get the circle going round and round. Some will play but most won't. Also I can't delete anything.

Quinn67 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking my Samsung TV Remote to Humax 1008R-HDD-VM

I am trying to link my universal Samsung TV Remote to my virgin 360 box, but I cannot find the model under the Humax list, and also cannot find Ziggo in the manufacturers list of DCR7111 under Pace. Does anyone know what the correct code i should be ...

VMDave by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I hate the new 360 software

I hate the new 360 software, on the V6 the series link was great. You had all the series in one folder but on the 360 if a program is on a different channel it opens up a new folder and I hate that. I have OCD and like things in order, when I renew...

Subtitles - change font and size?

Just got a 360 box and successfully set up.  Regarding Subtitles I'm very disappointed in the font used looks very slightly out of focus.  Not very reader compatible and there's no option to change either the font or its size very disappointed.  Pers...

Noxin by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Re: Re: Virgin 360 sucks

360 is very irritating compared to my old V6. I have now had it for nearly two years. There is no My Shows” button meaning if you are watching a recorded programme and quickly want to switch to TV then continue the recording, you have to use 7 button...

Nilot by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tivo/360 box won't turn on

Tivo upgraded to 360 won't turn on - rebooted twice - says welcome then please wait then nothing. Remote flashes white for about 20 seconds then red. New batteries not help

Virgin 360 boxes not talking to each other

I've recently changed over to 360 with both existing V6 boxes having the software upgrade. One box in the kitchen, the other in the lounge and able to watch recordings on both boxes, regardless of which box set up the recording. The lounge box was re...