Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TNT ultimate picture and sound skipping

First game of the season and picture judder and sound outages are back with a vengeance.  It only on Ultimate,  same as all the posts last season. When it was called BT.The only 4K atmos channel in my package and its unwatchable.  Please don't welcom...

More4 HD

Anyone experiencing any issues on More4 HD tonight? Picture is very grainy and low quality. No issues on other channels 

james-28 by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

V6 box

What was the idea behind the name as previous box to this was just named TiVo - what a horrible box it was

Resolved! TV stuck on welcome screen

Need help again! Our TV screen seems to be stuck on the welcome screen, I’ve rebooted, changed HDMI cables, pressed the power & + button, but screen is still stuck. It’s a 360 box.Losing the will to live with this box, any ideas to solve it or any su...

360 Box Fault NG2

This morning I could see scheduled early morning recordings were listed under "currently recording. When I clicked the recording an error message appeared "C2200 prog not recorded". Under settings although it showed a list of recordings made in the 3...

Gr8m8again by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

virgin 360 mini box isnt connecting to internet

i recived two virgin mini boxes about last week and have set up one as the other is not connecting to the internet and i can not get past the internet part of set-up. The box can see the wifi attempts to connect and then it just dosent work… any advi...

jack30 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit where it's due

Recently took Virgin TV on top of my Broadband for a really good price. Kit sent out within a few days. Had some issues, engineer arrived within a few days after calling Virgin. The other day ordered an additional box over the phone, with engineer at...

Resolved! 360 compared to V6

Is the 360 much better than the v6?I was offered a new contract which included an upgrade to 360 on the the contract info sheet emailed to me initially - I have now been sent the new contract and it says the V6 (not the 360) - I had spoken to a Virgi...