cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS2000 fault code

MrGrb79
Joining in

I have been having issues with recording, watching previously recorded films/programmes, pausing and rewinding anything. I keep getting the error code CS2000. Engineer said it was a signal issue but still not fixed! is this a common fault? How long does this take to get resolved?

5 REPLIES 5

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Fault codes starting CS are Horizon platform fault codes so you have a V360 & not a V6. Therefore I have moved your thread to the V360 forum.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To add, all the symptoms you've explained are consistent with hard drive issues - this would affect all recorded content. If incoming signal was the fault, then this would affect live TV, which you didn't mention in your original post.

To prove an HDD issue, use your main box (not any minis, these just stream from your master box) to view live TV. Now pause it for a short time, and watch delayed - this is effectively a recording and uses the hard drive in the same way.

HDD faults should be reported in the same way as any other service fault - call in for an immediate response, or wait on there for staff reply in a say or so. Then the tech will very likely replace the affected box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @MrGrb79 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your recordings at this time.

Are you able to do the check that @japitts has kindly provided to see if this proves the hard drive fault?
Just to confirm, this error is solely on the main set top box and not just on any mini's you may have?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi, after doing a factory reset, twice since i last reported my issues, i now AGAIN can't pause, rewind, watch anything previously recorded or I'm getting failed recordings. This issue is more than an inconvenience now. Can someone please help. I only have a few months of my contract left and this continuing issue is seriously making me look elsewhere for my Broadband, TV, Phone and mobile phone needs!

Sorry to hear this MrGrb79, let me send you a PM so we can look into this.

Please keep an eye out for it. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?