cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This action cannot be carried out as the Financial Customer has a hard lock active.

JohnSub
Joining in

Hi,

I am trying to change the password on my Virgin mobile account as I couldn't remember the right combination. Unfortunately when I entered all the details required for a password change I get the following message: 

"This action cannot be carried out as the Financial Customer has a hard lock active".

Any help to resolve the above problem will be appreciated.

John

20 REPLIES 20

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @JohnSub,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your online account and that you're seeing this error message!

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you over Private Message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

im having the same problem with it saying Financial Customer has a hard lock active

i need help plz

Hi @joel666 👋

Welcome to our Community Forums! 
I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your online account and that you're seeing this error message.

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you over Private Message 📩

Speak soon 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Raphele
Just joined

I'm also trying to log in to my virgin mobile account and getting there's a hard lock on my account. 

Hi Raphele,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry for any issue you're having with signing into your online account. 

Have you been able to try via different web browsers?

What error message are you getting?

^Martin

Hi,

I'm having the same issue logging into my account. Does this have anything to do with being moved over to O2?

Hi Granty707,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you've been having. 

To confirm, are you trying to sign into the O2 online account?

^Martin

Hi, 

I'm trying to sign into the Virgin mobile account on your website. Is this now moved over to O2?

Hello Granty707.

Now the migration has gone over and you are with O2

You will need to register a new online account here

Please let us know how you get on.

Gareth_L