cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Stolen Phone Report

redhat1991
Dialled in

Hello,

I reported my phone as stolen happily it has been recovered how can I cancel my stolen phone report.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @redhat1991 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Great news about your handset being recovered, takes away the hassle of having to get a new handset and download everything onto it 😁

I'll certainly be happy to assist with with this. I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @redhat1991 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Great news about your handset being recovered, takes away the hassle of having to get a new handset and download everything onto it 😁

I'll certainly be happy to assist with with this. I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

thank you Nathan reply just submitted

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @redhat1991 😊 I'm glad I've been able to resolve your queries.

Please do let us know if you need any further support at any time, we're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan