cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No conformation for new mobile contract.

Shoreline90
Joining in

I ordered a new phone and contract last Friday (30th) and I still haven't received any kind of confirmation and haven't received the phone. I was chatting to Virgin on their chat and they said it is parked and will be sorted in 24 to 48 hours but I still haven't heard anything. Would phoning Virgin sort this issue out quicker? 

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Shoreline90 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have not heard back from our team regarding your recent mobile order. We can understand your concern and we want to best help. Did you place the order on our website? When the order was completed, did you get a reference number? Have you also checked your junk mail to see if you have any further correspondence?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi yes I have reference number and the only email I received was  post contract order documents which I have confirmed. This was all done on Friday. I've been in touch with your team via chat and they said it is parked and I should hear something within 24 to 48 hours but that was on Monday and I'm wondering if it would be resolved quicker if phoned someone at virgin?

We can take a look into this for you @Shoreline90 I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs