cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing disappeared in the mobile app

Kiaboy
Tuning in

No longer able to see bills on the mobile app, even though I have received an email saying my bill is ready. The app states no bill generated yet. Anyone else had this. Tried contacting VM via the app but they have not responded

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kiaboy 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Sorry about the billing confusion.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kiaboy 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Sorry about the billing confusion.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Kiaboy  Yes, I have had the same issue for a number of weeks now.

A ticket has been raised on my account but no resolution as of yet.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Graham_A 

Thanks for posting. There is an update on your ticket. Can you click here and log in for me? Try via a web browser as well, several in fact. 

Let me know if you're able to access the bills.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Hi John,

I am able to see my bill on line. But still not via app. Hopefully the attached will show. 

Regards

Paul

Screenshot_20230416_120937_My Virgin Media.jpg

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@John_GS  Hi John, as with the other user bills show properly in the account when accessed via a web browser. It is just the app that isn't showing them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Graham_A 

I'll PM you now to get some details.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team