cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband & TV

Carlos19731
On our wavelength

My contract is ending shortly and I have a TiVo box, Tv only, no phone and no broadband, Is it possible to do the following if I called virgin media .(See Below)

Add Virgin Broadband 

Downgrade To The Player Package On TV

Add Personal Picks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Carlos19731 

Just some  additional info.

If you click on the following link it shows the channels available on the Mixit tier in column 4  - the ones you currently subscribe  to are shown in column 2

/ChannelGuide_April_23.pdf 

You can add one or more of the Personal Pick selections and cancel them at any time by giving 30 days notice.

Cancelling Personal Picks would not alter your contract length for the rest of the package you have agreed to.

There's a list of the Personal Picks on the following page.

/Personal_Picks_March_23.pdf 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Carlos19731
On our wavelength

Just to add to my first message I currently subscribe to the Mix Package 

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Carlos19731 wrote:

My contract is ending shortly and I have a TiVo box, Tv only, no phone and no broadband, Is it possible to do the following if I called virgin media .(See Below)

Add Virgin Broadband 

Yes. When recontracting your TiVO box will be replaced. You can stay with the TiVO firmware (V6 box) or move to Horizon (V360) which is completely different in operation. They will try to upsell you to V360, but you DO NOT have to accept it. Migrating to the new firmware is currently voluntary. Both require Virgin Broadband as they have no internal modem.

Downgrade To The Player Package On TV

Player TV is a legacy pack & anyone still on it will be moved to Mixit TV when they recontract, so Mixit TV is now the base pack.

Add Personal Picks 

Yes, you can add personal Picks to Mixit TV base pack.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Carlos19731 

Just some  additional info.

If you click on the following link it shows the channels available on the Mixit tier in column 4  - the ones you currently subscribe  to are shown in column 2

/ChannelGuide_April_23.pdf 

You can add one or more of the Personal Pick selections and cancel them at any time by giving 30 days notice.

Cancelling Personal Picks would not alter your contract length for the rest of the package you have agreed to.

There's a list of the Personal Picks on the following page.

/Personal_Picks_March_23.pdf 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali