Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2885 Posts

Activity in Broadband

NTLWorld email address not receiving emails

I have started to notice that emails are not arriving in my inbox. This is following purchases, bookings etc. I have tried to send myself ‘test’ emails and these have also not arrived (although I can see them in my sent box). They are not in the junk...

Jacky227 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nasty blackmailing email

Someone emailed me to say they'd hacked my email account and were going to send malicious emails to all my contacts, or use AI to generate stuff to post stuff online etc etc, unless I paid bitcoin into their bank account within 48 hours. I can't reme...

HG65 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email help urgently please, emails so alow to come in!

Today I noticed a shortage of expected emails. I realised then, that even though refresging ok none were comming in. It was the lack of my usual spam emails that alerted me. Other emails, receipts and amazon etc are taking anywhere from 10 mins to co...

Broadband

We set up virgin last week to take effect from tomorrow to then get a message from VM saying there is an account active 廊 contacted landlord to contact previous tenant but they havnt cancelled. I need this set up for my mother and very important for ...

Hannah06 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does an upgrade take?

Hi Team,I requested an upgrade to 1Gbps last week, and the confirmation stated April 29th as completion date, but the upgrade is yet to be done. How long does an upgrade usually take?

No internet

Regularly no internet tonight 2 hours lights variable mainly white flashing. Restarted 2 hours ago can’t contact virgin as no internet and I rely on WiFi calling. Regular occurrence and intermittently rights itself but not today

Incoming emails are blocked by VM

Emails are being forwarded to my @virginmedia.com acct from a webmail acct but are not appearing anywhere in my VM emails (inbox, spam, bin). VM Websafe has been turned offSender has checked all their servers and there's nothing to show at their end ...

Resolved! Blueyonder email address

Hi All,I'm having a similar issue to others that I've been reading about recently in this forum. I have an old blueyonder email address and after reading through posts about the app password a few weeks ago when I got a new phone, I successfully mana...

An-D by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos