cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTLWorld email address not receiving emails

Jacky227
Tuning in

I have started to notice that emails are not arriving in my inbox. This is following purchases, bookings etc. I have tried to send myself ‘test’ emails and these have also not arrived (although I can see them in my sent box). They are not in the junk folder. This is my only email account and I depend only it heavily. I am very concerned as I don’t know what else I might be missing. There seems to be suggestions that Virgin will no longer be supporting NTL world email accounts. Is there a way to upgrade it to a Virgin email account? I have Virgin Broadband.

5 REPLIES 5

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jacky227 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, apologies for the issues that you are having with delayed emails not reaching your inbox when they should. Can I ask, is the issue still ongoing or has it since resolved itself?

Please let us know. 

Sabrina

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If you have VM broadband you will need a non VM email address for its contact address.

https://www.virginmedia.com/dpb/help/change-my-virgin-media-email-address

You can also use this new address for your other contacts, if your ntl address continues to cause problems. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Debsxx
On our wavelength

Same thing happening to mine, we need answers virgin media please

I'm experiencing the same thing. Lots of NTL emails seem to have been going astray in the last few days.

Hi Logan5,

We're sorry to hear you've had some issues with incoming emails. We are aware and working to find the cause of this. As soon as we have an update we'll let you know.

Beth