Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2886 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Outage in my area

There is an outage in my area, a few hours is fine but I gave virgin a call yesterday about it, and the guru reassuring me it would be ready by 3am following day. It has now been 7 hours after the initial time it would be GUARANTEED that it would be ...

ntlworld.com email not working

My ntlworld.com email that I've had for years is now not working...approx a week.I use this email for private and business email and have a lot of saved important emails.I desperately need it back if anyone can help?This keeps coming up (below)...mys...

KB510 by Joining in
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow Gigabit broadband speeds and drop-outs

Hello, my set-up is:I have Gigabit broadband from VM and a Hub5.I have the Hub5 in modem mode.I use an eero mesh system.I use an 8 port DLINK Gigabit switch that distributes using CAT6 to various rooms and floors in my house.I have eero satelites loc...

(Very) Slow Cloudflare Proxied Websites

Hi all,This week I have had FTTP Virgin Media 500M installed, through SpeedTest.net I'm getting results of 550mbit down & 54mbit up -- great (via ethernet).However, I've noticed some major lag when visiting my work websites. They are all public-facin...

vm.png cf.png

Cloud lost connection

Alarm system - my alarm control panel is connected to my Virgin router but not polling to a third party cloud and showing a "FULL NETWORK" message on the diagnostic menu.They have checked all settings within the alarm control panel which have not cha...

JonT2020 by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email help urgently please, emails so alow to come in!

Today I noticed a shortage of expected emails. I realised then, that even though refresging ok none were comming in. It was the lack of my usual spam emails that alerted me. Other emails, receipts and amazon etc are taking anywhere from 10 mins to co...

first time joining and frustrated

Hi,I joined M500 on 4th May and received the Contact Information Sheet and Contract Summary.It required an account number and area reference, which I didn't have when I tried to register for the My Virgin Media app.The provisional installation date i...

Nasty blackmailing email

Someone emailed me to say they'd hacked my email account and were going to send malicious emails to all my contacts, or use AI to generate stuff to post stuff online etc etc, unless I paid bitcoin into their bank account within 48 hours. I can't reme...

HG65 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos