cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops – the page has timed out Looks like this session has expired.

PaulJK
Joining in

My frustration knows no bounds...

I am getting the infamous "Oops – the page has timed out Looks like this session has expired." message whenever I try to login to Virgin or Sky Sports using any device or browser. I see many threads about it but I don't see any solutions. I've tried flushing cookies, restarting devices, removing and reinstalling apps but nothing changes.

It would be nice to know what causes this issue and how to fix it.

5 REPLIES 5

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PaulJK,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your Sky Sports app, so I can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

Hera_314
On our wavelength

Hello, Paul

On Mac OS Monterey, Firefox version 117.0 (64-bit), is giving me the same problems. My Virgin Media account has not been accessible for a time. My user name and password are recognised, but I'm not sent to my account page, which is quite aggravating. I experience the following error: There is no explanation why I can't log in as I've cleaned the browser's cache and cookies.

We would really appreciate your help.

Screenshot 2023-09-02 at 14.07.12.png

Hi @Hera_314 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Can you try Private Browsing and/or Incognito mode for me?

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hera_314
On our wavelength

Private browsing/Incognito mode returns the same error message

Thanks for coming back to us Hera_314,  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L