cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage devices on Sky

globalscouse
Joining in

Hi

I'm trying to reset my devices for Sky sports but every time I follow the link I get the error message below, and when I log in again via this page it just takes me to my Virgin media account.

globalscouse_0-1689836273619.png

8 REPLIES 8

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey globalscouse, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

I have checked this over and I can see you've spoke to the team about this, did they manage to get this resolved for you? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

vivian5486
Settling in

Same issue for me, I am unable to access the Sky Sports app (comes up with "Uknown error has occurred") following help to check the devices registered. I get the same error above. 

Hey vivian5486, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

I am going to send you a PM now to look into this, I will be able to manage this for you the time being, please look out for my message in your inbox. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Mr_Jolley
Joining in

I have the same problem - please advise

Same issue for me

Hi there @Mr_Jolley 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've also been having issues with managing your devices. I've checked our system and can see that you've spoken with the team since posting this. Have they been able to assist with this? If not, please let us know. We're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

So it would appear the problem is an inconsistency with the information held by virgin and that which is displayed in the GO app about registered devices.  The records that the support guys could see were in the most very out of date, it would suggest that as you remove devices from the app they

remain in the information held and visible to the support teams.  I had the support team remove two old devices that I no longer recognised and could use sky as desired.

Thanks for the update 😊 I'm glad to see the team have managed to get this sorted for you.  Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules